Thursday, June 27, 2013

Closet Makeover

Since I was on a roll painting up at my daughters...I decided to do some in our very neglected master bedroom closet. It has sat the same for the nearly 13 years we have been here...

until this summer.

I have taken tons of things out of there ...between the dump and Goodwill we can now walk into the closet -all the way to the clothes without reaching over anything.

I have been painting this week.

 Every paint I tried was too dark....I had my heart on Silver Mist from Sherwin Williams.....way too dark in the closet (as you can see) but it came out so light on the ottoman !




 

 
 
 
 
Anyway -the closet now has a fully functional wall....and is painted a light grey from Behr called Irish Mist.
 

I say "ahh..." every time I walk in !
 
Now we have to pull out the armoire that is on the other side so I can paint...
 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment